Shahid Shah healthcare - Shahid Shah healthcareguy.com
This IT consultant is a conman, a charlatan, dime-a-dozen. His resume has changed more times than his under wear.
Shahid Shah is a common thief spamming the net with his nonsense, trying to make a quick buck.
I got this from:
Pulled from: http://shahid.shah.org/resume/
This is completely different from his Linkedin resume: http://www.scribd.com/doc/62449969/Shahid-Shah-Lin -------------------------------------------------- --------------
UPDATES AT THE BOTTOM.
Shahid Shah's resume that is posted here was pulled from: http://shahid.shah.org /resume/
His Linkedin resume is completely different.
The plot thickens.
Also see how all this got started: http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/mis ys-open-source-solutions-shahid-shah-tim-elwell-c4 />------------------------------------------------ --------------
Here is Shahid N. Shah's resume.
Here are some interesting facts:
THERE IS NO COMPANY STARTING PHYSIA DOESN'T EXIST EITHER. THE REST OF THE COMPANIES HE R.
SHAHID SHAH'S COMPANY (Netspective Communications, LLC) ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS H IS HOME ADDRESS:
(SEE THE WHOIS INFORMATION AT
XIST IN THE EIN DATABASE)
2313 Falling Creek Road Silver Spring, Maryland 20904 United States
WITH NETSPECTIVE IN THE EIN DATABASE.
PUT IN HIS FAKE RESUME PROBABLY DOESN'T EXIST EITHE
THE END; Netspective Communications, LLC DOESN'T E
it here first: SHAHID SHAH IS A FRAUD. resume is completely fake and his name
That's right people you heard
That SHAH is funny: First his
hah, Shah Shah? I though one Shah in your name was bad enough!
is Shahid S
1986 as a S
Shahid Shah graduated in 1998 (1990 for B.S.) and he started work in oftware Engineer.
HE WAS WORKING AS AN ENGINEER IN TEXAS WHEN GOING TO SCHOOL IN PENNSYLVANIA?
HE WAS WORKING AS THE CHIEF SOFTWARE ARCHITECT IN VIRGINIA WHEN GOING TO SCHOOL IN MARYLAND?
HE LEFT OUT HIS TELEPORTATION SKILL FROM HIS RESUME.
Notice the list of Software Development Expertise :-)
Except for NOTEPAD and NETSCAPE, I think he covered every technology known to ma n and some to monkeys.
He seems to have plenty of time for an employed person; but who am I to judge.
Anyway, here is Shahid Shah resume; an interesting read: -------------------------------------------------- --------------
Shahid N. Shah Professional Resume
2313 Falling Creek Road Silver Spring, MD 20904
301-452-4255 (mobile) 301-879-3325 (home) email@example.com
* Masters (M.S.) in Technology Management -- "Technology MBA" (University of Maryland, 1998)
* Bachelors (B.S.) in Computer Science (Penn State, 1990) Executive Management Expertise (over five years)
* Strong leadership, entrepreneurial and managerial skills. Started several internet and consulting businesses.
* Self-starter with business development skills ranging from idea generation to product development, product support, marketing, sales, and lifecycle manage ment with full ability to manage an entire company, separate division, or partic
* Proven success in identifying and securing new business opportunities and
converting potential customers into long-term business clients. Ensured customer focus within project teams to assure products could be shipped and sold to cust
* Considerable knowledge of active strategic/business issues facing senior e
* Attracted, motivated, and retained teams of first-class technical and exec
utive staff. This included managing outsourcing contractors and overseas/remote development teams.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with a proven ability to lead teams and work with others.
Project and Product Management Expertise (over eight years)
* Proposed policy, wrote strategic plans, and created business plans.
* Analyzed requirements, proposed software projects, presented solutions, cr eated software development plans, and wrote technical and end-user documentation .
* Helped create and implement formal software development methodologies.
* Led software development teams of up to fifteen analysts, software enginee rs, testers, and documentation specialists. Participated in teams of up to 25 so ftware engineers.
* Managed software teams in regulated (FDA, DOD) and non-regulated environme nts with formal methodologies and QA/QC and Configuration Management processes.
Software Development Expertise (over thirteen years) C/C++, Java
Microsoft/Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder, Borland C++, UNIX C & C++, Symantec C ++, Borland JBuilder, Visual J++, Symantec Cafe
Java, J2EE, WebLogic, WebSphere, Perl 4/5, CGI, WWW, HTML, Resin, Tomcat, Cold F usion, IIS, Apache, CGI, FastCGI, mod_perl, application servers, e-commerce comp onents, routing and IP technologies
Palm, PocketPC, Win CE, WAP
J2EE, Struts, , RMI, ActiveX, OLE, MFC, OWL, Zinc, ZApp, StarView, VCL,
Visual C++, Delphi, JBuilder, Symantec Cafe, Borland Pascal, Visual Basic, Visua l J++, and PowerBuilder.
MS Exchange, Lotus Notes, HTML Help, WinHelp, and MediaView.
Oracle 8/9, Sybase, DB2, SQL Server, Microsoft Access, dBase, and FoxPro in both
client/server and Web/CGI environments.
Multimedia, Business-critical, GUI, CAD, engineering, graphics, networking, and database applications.
Multi-platform Software Development Expertise
Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT Workstation, Macintosh, Linux, X Windows, MS- DOS, Windows 3.x
Windows NT Server (3.5, 4.0, 2000), UNIX (IBM AIX 3/4, Sun Solaris 2/7/8), Novel l Netware, Linux, BSDI, FreeBSD
Netspective Communications LLC co-Founder, CEO ( 2001 to present ) Lanham, Maryland
* Co-founded this information technology professional services and software development tools firm.
* Serve as Systems Architect for American Red Cross National Biomedical Comp uter System (NBCS) medical device platform through Northrop Grumman. Responsible
for architecture and technology strategy impacting American Red Cross
Review about: It Consultants.